Tips & Advice
How can I support my student during remote learning?
1. Establish a regular schedule with your student and stay engaged with their learning.
2. Help your student create a study space.
3. Encourage independence and allow for productive struggle.
4. Help your student maintain social contact with peers.
5. Encourage physical activity and movement and monitor student stress.
What if our family doesn't have the appropriate Internet connection or technology necessary to support my student's remote learning program?